We know of two ways to sustain existence, stay rigid over time, or move ahead with trends. One can follow either of the two ways in life. But, if you talk about the online market, the rule to existence is reciprocal to what you know of.
It requires both the rigidity and flexibility to design and run a website. It’s like a businessman who does not only need a webpage full of to run his business. He also requires an aesthetical and optimally functional website to beat the competition. They say, one should run with time, but I think the same does not apply to our marketer.
A marketer or more specifically a digital marketer must always run his race ahead of time. The users visiting your websites and webpage always expect the best. The competition we see today is nothing we ever saw before. It’s all about how well you overcome the obstacles put before you that mark your existence online. For the virtual world is crowded with competitions, the digital marketer must know of the ways to increase user engagement online. This piece from SEO Digital Gurus would help you understand some essentials that influence the future of website designing. We shall also talk of ways to enhance audience attention and user engagement on your website. It would help you design an effective website and understand the significance of good website design.
Why Does Your Website Need To Mould Itself With Trends?
The majority of the online portals that you visit today are not merely the source of informative/useful content. They are also a means to enhance customer relations. A good website is a way to promote brand recognition and communication. Once I read, “run with time and you’ll be the racer; run ahead of time and you’ll be the winner, but, never run behind the time, for it makes you a loser.” That’s the reason why you as a website developer or marketer must mold your website as per the rising demands. The stats given below clarify why a user-friendly and updated website is essential.
- A small fraction of the second is enough for your website to make an optimistic/pessimistic impression on the user. A user actually needs 0.05 seconds to make an opinion about your brand as well as your website. Isn’t that too quick? But that’s what the reality is.
- More than 50% of the users do not recommend their friends the websites that aren’t mobile-friendly.
- Desktop website designs are considered more efficient. The users thus, expect them to be operative on mobile screens too.
- Almost 40% of users do not want to stay on websites that are not attractive.
- Irrelevant contents make the users jump-off the website midway.
What Should Be Kept In Mind While Designing A Website?
- Mobile Responsiveness: Website design that is mobile responsive is rising on-trend. The developers should always keep a watch that they do not ignore it. They must make use of the best tools they can afford to make their websites mobile-friendly.
- Multimedia Incorporation: The visuals induced with multimedia always win you the races that regular texts fail to. This little step makes you stand out of the website crowd in the virtual world. A small clip at the end of your content could help. Make sure not to run the rat races. Make your design innovative with creative and appealing icons.
- Design & Data Integration: Integrate your data (content) into your design. This will be helpful in enhancing the user experience of your visitors. The better your (users’) user experience, the longer they will stay on your page. It will eventually increase your ROI (return of investment).
- The data integration can help you understand what the user wants. Through analyzing this data, you can actually customize the user experience.
- User-friendly Interface: The website and webpage should be easy to navigate. No matter how informative and relevant your content is, as long as the user finds it difficult to navigate through the website, it’s of no use. Users always prioritize the easy-to-navigate websites over the confusing ones.
- Value Users & Their Sentiments: As a developer and marketer, your job is to value your customer and their sentiments. The users find the websites more reliable when they deliver confidence and trust. Your website should transmit a good and innovative website design, content, language, and policies.
- Bots and AI: Power your websites with Bots and Artificial Intelligence. This will help you understand your customers in a better way. You would know what they expect to see out of all the contents you provide them with. It will be an effectual way to attract and increase user-engagement.
Things A Web Design Marketer Must Know
An unsurpassable superior design makes your brand image and ethics stand out strongly. It thus needs to be designed and managed properly to avoid issues. A web designer/marketer must honor his skills properly. He must also polish his hands on the given trends that will continue to rule the virtual world forever. It is so because an innovative user-friendly design can help you improve ROI, attract new potential visitors, and increase the engagement time of the regular customers.
Responsiveness: A responsive web design would help you enhance your visibility on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP). Web Browsers like Google give preference to responsive websites over Desktop / Laptop Designs. It prevents losing customers, time, and money.
Multimedia Content: Static websites full of blogs and PDFs are being replaced by multimedia and non-text based content with a great pace. Humans have had a thing for visuals since ever. They are more attractive and easy to remember for users, than the static ones.
Web-Animation: Gone are the days when people considered animations obstructive. Today, it is an essential inclusion of website design. You can use them to help users navigate the site.
Content Marketing: The content needs to be the best out of the rest available online. It must be relevant and according to the choices of your base-target.
Social Media Marketing: The social media approach can help you reach the potential customer base. It would lead you to market your brand easily to a wider group.
Your ranking as a website can only be driven when you are updated on what the virtual future world holds. If you are an experienced website designer, never forget to update yourself with the latest essentialities and trends of the business. But if you are a new-comer, make sure to know all about the demands that customers expect to be fulfilled. Always do your homework well, and continue to update your website every now and then, or you’ll be left behind.